The Cultural Transformation Strategist
Creating Corporate Cultures where people WANT to work!
Do you want:
- More Accountability
- More Trust
- More Loyalty
- More Fun
- More Teamwork
Deanne’s career has revolved around helping people break through communication boundaries and workplace roadblocks. She works with CEO’s and business leaders, who want to improve team performance, reduce conflcit, stop the revolving door of turnover, and boost the bottom line. NOW more than ever !
Deanne is a multi-award winning, communication and group dynamics expert. She is known for her high-energy, high-content presentations. Her keynote presentation and workshops are laced with humor and actionable tools for maximum take-away value.
Deanne is a speaker and trainer that clients invite back again and again. She has enough degrees, honors, awards, certifications, and rave reviews to fill a file cabinet. Deanne has become the speaker, trainer or coach of choice for organizations and leaders looking for solutions for today’s changing workplace.
For more than 25 years, she’s worked with managers, leaders and individuals advance their careers, lead more productive teams, and manage more effectively. She has a strong business background with expertise in medicine, education, and utilities.
Through keynote speaking and fun, interactive workshops and seminars, Deanne helps participants achieve breakthrough results and soar to new heights. Participants often comment on her unique ability to effectively use real-life stories along with proven strategies and tools that work!
She is the premier author and expert on generational communication. She has been providing insightful solutions in training and managing the changing workforce since 1992. Her on-going research provides clients with leading-edge solutions that drive results.
Deanne earned her RCC – Registered Corporate Coach – designation from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
Author of four books, and her articles have been published in over 300 trade magazines and professional journals. Her coaching program won national recognition from “Training Magazine’s Top 100.“
Her multicultural training and research extends across 28 countries and 52 cultures, including working as a conflict mediator during the first Gulf War Crisis.
- As a research medical technologist she was on the original three-member team that first discovered the cancer link to secondhand smoke. Their work was published in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet and nominated for a Nobel Prize.
- Deanne was a conflict mediator during the first Gulf War Crisis.
- Deanne is the author of four books and numerous workbooks and has been published in more than 300 trade and professional journals.
- Her multicultural training and research extends across 28 countries and 52 cultures.
- Deanne is certified as a Corporate Coach Instructor.
- She serves her community as a reader for the blind and visually impaired.
Memberships & Awards
- Deanne’s coaching program has been recognized by Training Magazine’s Top 100.
- Deanne has won numerous 1st place public speaking and Humorous speaking awards.
- Deanne has coached notable TV and stage personalities, CEO’s, Technical Professionals, and corporate trainer’s in presentation skills.
- Deanne had coached numerous 1st place public speaking winners in both college and high school speech and debate, and Toastmasters.
She is a member of:
- National Communication Association
- National Speakers Association
- National Speakers Association of Illinois
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches